Roof Crack Reinforcement Cloth
Stitchbond waterproof fabric is used for additional tensile strength and is recommended for all flat roof applications. this is a unique woven polyester mesh of uniform thickness with voids large enough for saturation. This allows the base coat application to penetrate through and bond to the...
* Stitchbond waterproof fabric is used for additional tensile strength and is recommended for all flat roof applications. This is a soft flexible material that contours to the roof, around penetrations, curbs, transitions and other roof equipment for easy reinforced repairs and full restorations.
* Keeping in mind clients' diverse requirements, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and trading large gamut of Waterproof Roof Stitchbond Fabric. Our range is broadly acclaimed for their flexibility, water resistance, strong construction and high strength.
* These sheets are widely used in industrial as well as general purposes such as making covers for, road repair sites, cars, wearing tapes, boat, containers, trucks, covers for materials, roofs, fences and in construction sites for scaffoldings and underground sheets.
* It will consolidate those areas particularly vulnerable and subject to water ingress, from cracks to flashings to construction joints. It is used to repair cracks and breaks present on all types of flashings.
* Importantly, flexibility allows the substrate to move without breaking the water barrier, and it can
easily applied or rolled out on small or large surface areas.
* Not only repairs roof tiles, this farbic also reinforces the waterproof membrane applied over cracks or widely cracked surfaces. Besides, it is also much easier to handle and apply without ridging or wrinkles.