Cement Roof Waterproofing Fabric
Stitchbond waterproof fabric is used for additional tensile strength and is recommended for all flat roof applications. this is a unique woven polyester mesh of uniform thickness with voids large enough for saturation. This allows the base coat application to penetrate through and bond to the...
1. Stitchbond waterproof fabric is used for additional tensile strength and is recommended for all flat roof applications.The finished product is a high tensile strength roof system without any cold joints or delamination.
2. It is a soft flexible material that contours to the roof, around penetrations, curbs, transitions and other roof equipment for easy reinforced repairs and full restorations.
3. Enriched with rich industrial experience, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Waterproof Roof Stitchbond Fabric. The Fabric that we offer can be purchased from us in superior quality. These Tarpaulins are available in double, triple and five layer.
4. Our Tarpaulins are extremely durable in nature and water proof. The offered tarpaulins have gained appreciation for their high tear strength.
5. The farbic is applied like a paint, using standard painting equipment, and dries to a continuous, opaque film with a paint-like appearance. It can seal open pores, small holes and cracks. If the substrate moves or cracks, it will stretch, compress and resist breaking.
6. Despite movement and strain, the substrate will remain waterproof, protected from air-borne chemicals, fungus, attack and water-induced deterioration. What's more, it can be used to waterproof the entire roof surface or specific parts of the roof presenting a waterproofing problem, which provides a durable waterproofing solution for your roof and roof parts.