The inner reinforcing waterproofing membrane is a new type of waterproofing material made of TP0 resin based on the weather resistance and heat resistance of ethylene propylene rubber (EP) combined with the weldability of polypropylene.
Since the early 1990s, mechanical fixed paving methods have been applied to the construction of roofing waterproofing works. Since the inner reinforcing waterproofing membrane has both the weather resistance of EPDM rubber and the weldability of the plastic waterproofing membrane, the waterproof effect is also very reliable, and the aging resistance is very prominent, so the development is rapid.
With its excellent physical and chemical properties and environmental performance, the inner waterproofing membrane has become the fastest growing waterproof material in the world.
In the United States, TPO waterproofing membranes have accounted for 24% of the US low-slope commercial roofing materials market, and maintain an average annual growth rate of more than 23%.
In recent years, with the development of mechanical fixed single-layer roof waterproofing system, the high-performance and energy-saving and environmentally-friendly inner-enhanced waterproof and waterproof membrane has also developed rapidly in China.
Previous: Carpet And Health
- The Main Process Of Tufted Carpet
- Polymer Waterproofing Membrane Construction Pre...
- PVC Carpet Features And Functions
- Main Use Of Nonwovens
- Recommended Method For Removing Stains From Car...
- Carpet And Health
- Details To Be Noted When Preparing Waterproof M...
- Development Prospects Of Green Shopping Bags
- Tufted Carpet Origin Introduction
- RPET Fabric Application Range