1. Material preparation, the preheated and shaped propylene fiber is woven into a base fabric and various chemical fiber yarns required for tufting.
2. The fluffing type is set, that is, the chemical fiber yarn of the needle-pulling mechanical lead is arranged on the propylene fiber base cloth, and the pile is woven at a high speed to form a neat and dense loop pile or cut pile on the carpet surface.
3. Apply synthetic latex or polyester adhesive on the back of the carpet and bond the base fabric and the tuft to a firm whole.
4, the finishing process, including the flat surface of the felting machine, the blanket printing, the back of the carpet paste styrene butadiene rubber or polyurethane foam backing or yellow linen backing, steam fluffy and finishing the carpet surface.
Next: No Information
- Polymer Waterproofing Membrane Construction Pre...
- PVC Carpet Features And Functions
- Main Use Of Nonwovens
- Recommended Method For Removing Stains From Car...
- Why The Internal Reinforcement Of Waterproof Me...
- Carpet And Health
- Details To Be Noted When Preparing Waterproof M...
- Development Prospects Of Green Shopping Bags
- Tufted Carpet Origin Introduction
- RPET Fabric Application Range