The polymer waterproof membrane is suitable for some waterproof projects with high waterproof level requirements and inconvenient maintenance and repair. When constructing polymer waterproof membranes, pay attention to the following. The specific precautions are as follows:
1. The base layer should be cleaned before construction and the foreign objects should be removed.
2. The base layer should be smooth, dry and clean, and there should be no looseness, sanding or peeling.
3. Spread the waterproofing membrane completely on the base layer to relax the stress of the sheet. Apply the base layer glue to the surface of the base layer and the sheet according to the amount. When the adhesive is basically not sticky, it is laid flat and compacted.
4. When laying the second roll of material, it should be protruded by 100mm at the edge of the first roll, without applying XAN-01 base glue, and the sheet should be laid on the base layer according to the requirements of 3, thus completing the whole laying. Work, when laying, never violently tighten the waterproof membrane.
5. After the base layer is pasted, scrub the lap joint with special solvent, fully dry and apply XAN-02 lap glue on both sides of the joint. After the glue is fully dried, apply it again for the second time. After the hand, use a roller to flatten and compact.
6. Pay attention to fire prevention during construction. The closed construction site of the basement must be equipped with good ventilation equipment before construction.
- The Main Process Of Tufted Carpet
- PVC Carpet Features And Functions
- Main Use Of Nonwovens
- Recommended Method For Removing Stains From Car...
- Why The Internal Reinforcement Of Waterproof Me...
- Carpet And Health
- Details To Be Noted When Preparing Waterproof M...
- Development Prospects Of Green Shopping Bags
- Tufted Carpet Origin Introduction
- RPET Fabric Application Range