Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterile cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Household decorative cloth: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Garment for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, coated cloths, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, oil absorbing felt, smoke filter, bag and tea bags.
- The Main Process Of Tufted Carpet
- Polymer Waterproofing Membrane Construction Pre...
- PVC Carpet Features And Functions
- Recommended Method For Removing Stains From Car...
- Why The Internal Reinforcement Of Waterproof Me...
- Carpet And Health
- Details To Be Noted When Preparing Waterproof M...
- Development Prospects Of Green Shopping Bags
- Tufted Carpet Origin Introduction
- RPET Fabric Application Range