1. Prepare various materials related to the waterproof layer such as base materials, protective materials, thermal insulation materials, etc., and prepare according to the corresponding specifications.
2. Under the organization of the project manager, check whether all materials used in the waterproofing project have product qualification and performance test reports.
3. Cooperate with the project manager to conduct a sample review of the waterproof materials entering the site according to the specifications, and submit a test report. Unqualified materials shall not be used in the project.
4. According to the size of the project and the amount of material consumed, prepare the amount of waterproof material to meet the normal construction needs.
5, the coil should be placed in a cool and ventilated warehouse as required, must be stacked upright, and should not exceed 2 layers.
6. Waterproof auxiliary materials should be prepared in advance according to the amount of engineering.
7. Process the semi-finished waterproof material in advance and carry out quality inspection to ensure quality.
- The Main Process Of Tufted Carpet
- Polymer Waterproofing Membrane Construction Pre...
- PVC Carpet Features And Functions
- Main Use Of Nonwovens
- Recommended Method For Removing Stains From Car...
- Why The Internal Reinforcement Of Waterproof Me...
- Carpet And Health
- Development Prospects Of Green Shopping Bags
- Tufted Carpet Origin Introduction
- RPET Fabric Application Range