People moving into new homes often buy carpets to decorate their homes. However, carpets have subtle harm to people's bodies, which is often unknown.
Most of the carpet fabrics are thicker due to their latitude and longitude lines, and the gaps are larger. The dust is most likely to accumulate dust. The fine dust is scattered into the indoor air, polluting the clean air, and then warming up in the winter heating room. Change the original nature and become a gaseous substance that is more harmful to the human body.
In recent years, there has been a disease caused by carpets in Japan. The patients have many children. The main symptom is that the fever does not retreat. The effect is not great after taking the medicine. Then the tongue is swollen and the hands are peeled off. In severe cases, the death is caused.
This is caused by the microbes that grow in the carpet. The microbes feed on the cell debris that has fallen off the human skin. Once they enter the lungs or bronchi, they cause disease, and the children are weak. Love plays on the carpet, so the prevalence rate is the highest.
Experts suggest that it is best not to use large carpets to cover the floor; the second is to use wooden floorboards to put together the floor; the third is to use floor leather to lay the ground; the fourth is to lay a small carpet in front of the bed and in front of the sofa.
- The Main Process Of Tufted Carpet
- Polymer Waterproofing Membrane Construction Pre...
- PVC Carpet Features And Functions
- Main Use Of Nonwovens
- Recommended Method For Removing Stains From Car...
- Why The Internal Reinforcement Of Waterproof Me...
- Details To Be Noted When Preparing Waterproof M...
- Development Prospects Of Green Shopping Bags
- Tufted Carpet Origin Introduction
- RPET Fabric Application Range