The so-called "green bags" that everyone uses are roughly divided into the following categories:
1. Non-woven bag (can be called environmentally friendly after repeated use and recycling).
2. Canvas bag (it is the most environmentally friendly compared to other materials, no pollution to the environment).
3. Cotton bag (the same characteristics as canvas bag).
4. Flannel bags (mostly rayon-cotton polyester, just like the fabric on our clothes, needless to say)
5. Polyester vest bag (polyester cloth, similar to our common umbrella cloth, and lining for clothing, because the green bag made of this cloth is usually vest type, so called vest bag).
6. Other environmentally friendly fabric bags (the nature of linen and canvas is not the same).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Nonwovens development prospects
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet