Size: Relative to the carpet, the floor mat is small in size, mainly within 1 square, placed at the entrance and exit, to scrape off dust and moisture, slip, and keep the indoor floor clean and tidy.
Material: There is no limit to the material of the floor mat. Nylon, polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, cotton, plastic, hemp, aluminum alloy, etc. can be used as floor mats.
Unit price: The floor mat is generally cheap, ranging from a few yuan to tens of dollars each, and the settlement unit is a strip.
Size: Engineering carpets are generally divided into two categories: block and full shop. They can cover the entire space. As the main floor material, the carpets used in the home are not uniform, and the size is more than 1 square.
Material: material is leather, wool, nylon, polypropylene and so on.
Unit price: Carpet is a luxury item in the ground material. The cost ranges from tens of yuan to tens of thousands per square meter. The settlement unit is square.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- Types of green shopping bags
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Nonwovens development prospects
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet