1. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, wrinkle-free and non-iron.
2. Polyester fabric has poor hygroscopicity, and it has a stuffy feeling in summer. At the same time, it is easy to bring static electricity in winter, which affects comfort. However, it is easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength is hardly reduced, it is not deformed, and it has good washing and wearability.
3. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplastic properties and can be made into pleated skirts with long pleats.
4. Polyester fabric has good light resistance. In addition to poorer than acrylic fiber, its lightfastness is better than that of natural fiber fabric. Especially after the glass, the light fastness is very good, almost the same as acrylic fiber.
5. Polyester fabric is resistant to various chemicals, and its acid and alkali are not damaged to a large extent. At the same time, it is not afraid of mold and is not afraid of insects.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- Types of green shopping bags
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Nonwovens development prospects
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet