From the perspective of the international environment, there is still room for expansion and opportunities in the international market. With the expiration of the deadline for textiles in Central Europe at the end of 2007 and the end of the quota for textiles in China and the United States at the end of 2008, the era of quotas for Chinese textiles is approaching, accounting for the global textile market. The full opening of more than 60% of the region will bring huge opportunities for China's textile trade. In the next few years, the world economy will still be in an upward range, which will certainly promote the growth of international trade, which will bring favorable benefits to China's textile and apparel export growth. International market protection.
From the perspective of the domestic economic environment, domestic demand will become an important driving force for industry growth. At present, about 80% of Chinese textiles are consumed domestically. With the sustained and rapid growth of the domestic economy, the steady increase in household income will drive the further development of the domestic demand market.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- Types of green shopping bags
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet