1. Only use the vacuum cleaner to remove dust and special mop cleaning on weekdays.
2. If spots or stains can be sprayed directly on the stain with general household cleaners, soapy water, etc., brush with a nylon brush, wipe the foam with a rag, then wash with water, and then wipe with a rag or mop.
3. About 3-4 times a year, the carpet cleaning machine uses a roulette brush, water and detergent to make deep cleaning. The cleaning frequency is determined by the use condition and color. After cleaning, no waxing is needed. A little bleach can be added to the water. Disinfection, pollen contamination and gel removal can be gently wiped with a damp cloth and loose perfume.
4. Do not use strong chemical and strong acid and alkali solvents, such as toluene, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, industrial alcohol, banana water, etc.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- Types of green shopping bags
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Nonwovens development prospects
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes