1. According to the characteristics of the carcass, the polyester tires are subjected to multiple layers of round-trip stacking and then needle-punched. The internal structure is grid-like. After resin adhesive treatment, each fiber cross-bonding joint is glued. Closed, a cavity is formed between the fiber and the fiber.
2. The process of impregnation should be carried out during production. The purpose of the impregnation is to impregnate the inner cavity of the carcass with the modified asphalt, and to protect the fibers and the adhesive densely.
3. After the carcass is impregnated, the excess modified asphalt will be dried by the calender roll, so as to ensure the quality of the product and the subsequent process. The pressure under the calender roll is generally 62 to 66 N/cm2. Only a certain pressure can be guaranteed. The asphalt is saturated in the middle of the carcass, that is, it cannot be pressed particularly dry and cannot leave excess asphalt on the surface of the carcass.
4. in order to ensure the quality of waterproof materials, the immersion time should reach the standard, the general specified time is more than 2.6 seconds, and the temperature should be matched at about 200 degrees.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- Types of green shopping bags
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Nonwovens development prospects
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet