1. The pipe on the upper pipe is not installed, the pipe is inferior, and the galvanized pipe is rusted and aging. It may lead to water leakage. It can only be replaced, where is the replacement? If it is due to the rust of the galvanized pipe, It is only possible to install a galvanized pipe at the leaking water, and the galvanized pipe is easily corroded, so it is preferable to replace all the galvanized pipe.
2. The height of the waterproof layer of the light body wall in the shower area is less than 1.8 meters. The light body wall is easy to get wet under the humid environment all year round. For the health and safety of the home, it is recommended to knock off the wall tiles and re-waterproof.
3. Cracks appear on the outer wall, causing asbestos in the wall to be wet all the year round. After the asbestos in the wall absorbs rainwater, it is not easy to dry. After years of accumulation, the inner wall will be drowned, moldy and powdery. In the case of this situation, consumers should promptly notify the property for maintenance, and should not solve it by themselves to avoid accidents.
4. When the house is built, the construction hole of the outer wall is not sealed. Once it rains, the rain splashes into the construction hole, which will cause the inner wall to return to the tide. After the wall is dry, there will be strip or ring marks. Since the construction holes are mostly located in the flue and exhaust vents, this situation is mostly caused by the walls near the flue and the venting holes. This situation should be promptly reflected to the property.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- Types of green shopping bags
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Nonwovens development prospects
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet