Durability, disposable, insulation, electrical conductivity, softness, stiffness, fineness, and expansion.
Isotropic, anisotropic, filterable, breathable, impervious, and stiff.
Light, loose, warm, thin as a flap, thick as felt, waterproof and breathable.
Ironing, stitching, compression molding, flame retardant, antistatic, water permeable, waterproof, abrasion resistant, and napped.
Resistant to wrinkles, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, water repellency.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Types of green shopping bags
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Carpet laying engineering construction standard
- Nonwovens development prospects
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet