1. The interior must be completed before the carpet is laid. All heavy equipment in the room has been in place and has been commissioned, operated, and verified to meet the eligibility criteria.
2. After entering the site, carpets, liners and adhesives should be checked to check whether the quantity, variety, specifications, colors, patterns, etc. meet the design requirements. If they meet the requirements, they should be stored in a dry warehouse or room according to their varieties and specifications. Pre-laying, flowering, and numbering are required before use.
3. Laying the base layer of the floor carpet, the surface is required to be smooth, smooth and clean. If there is oil, it must be cleaned with acetone or turpentine. If it is a cement floor, it should have a certain strength and the water content is not more than 8%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polyester fabric features
- Definition of properties of nonwoven fabrics
- Types of green shopping bags
- The difference between carpet and floor mat
- How to use the waterproof membrane to solve the...
- Nonwovens development prospects
- Introduction of waterproof membrane impregnatio...
- What are the main advantages of tufted carpets?
- Tips for choosing waterproof membranes
- Maintenance of PVC carpet